Saturday 29 October 2016

Ban the Malls, Go buy from some NGO


Ban the 'Malls' this Diwali and go buy from NGOs. 

It is not the NGO that came,
just borrowed the pic from Google
My husband's company hosted a NGO in his office where they sold self-made candles, potpourri, diyas, rangoli colors and much more... My husband being him, bought a lot of stuff and came back home. Yes, some were decently priced and some were expensive but the smile of satisfaction & happiness he had on his face was priceless for me. I can also imagine the smiles this would have brought on the faces of kids of that NGO.

We all want to do something for the society and that day he actually did. And I couldn't be happier or more proud. 

I hope we all ban malls on such occasions and find time to go spend some money with such NGOs and do a good deed. After all, these are also someone's kids and deserve equal happiness.

Happy Diwali to all.

Lots of love.

2 comments:

  1. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading this article was an experience. I enjoyed all the information you provided and appreciated the work you did in getting it written. You really did a lot of research.

    ReplyDelete

How did you find the post? Boring? Interesting?
Please just don't think it, share as well...