Saturday 23 January 2016

When you decide you want 'the baby bump'

Hey,
Congratulations! You have decided to have a baby. People say 'a baby is the best thing that can  ever happen to you' and you are taking your first step in the direction.

I know you must be all excited and geared up to step into the baby making process and I am sure you have already counted your cycle to know when would be the optimal day but before you do that I would like you to slow down for a second and think. Are you fully prepared to get into the cycle of pregnancy? Is your body ready to give home to your baby? Are you doing all right things which will help you have a good, healthy and successful nine months?

You must be wondering what all things am I talking about? Well, they are not too many but just a few as listed below.



I am sure you are following most of these yourself, but in case you are like me you might need to check a few things before you indulge in any baby dance. Of course no one is asking you to put your process on hold for all this, but it might be a good time to start following these as they will only promote your chances of getting a BFP* :)

All the best and I hope this helps.

Love and Cheers



Click here to get the list of abbreviations used.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did you find the post? Boring? Interesting?
Please just don't think it, share as well...